We are pleased to announce that the new Abu Garcia website has been upgraded with ratings and reviews. Just getting to review and share your favorite Abu Garcia product on the website is great, but we thought getting to review a product while being entered in a weekly drawing for a Revo® SX reel is even better.
That’s why we are giving away an Abu Garcia Revo SX every week through March 8th just for writing a review on the Abu Garcia website. All you have to visit a product page and write a review. It’s that simple
Visit http://www.abugarcia.com/products to write a review for your favorite Abu Garcia product.
Promotion Period: January 26, 2011 through March 8, 2011
Winners will be announced here:
February 8 - Charlie E., Gilbertsville, KY
February 15 - Username: rct360, Lexington, SC
February 22 - Username: lowbuget, Northern, CA
March 1 - Username: Bull, Montgomery, LA
March 8 - Username: Roi, Sacramento, CA
March 15 - Username: Geaux Tigers, Baton Rouge, LA
REVIEW YOUR FAVORIATE ABU GARCIA PRODUCT SWEEPSTAKES
Void where prohibited by law.
1. Two ways to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. (1) To enter the Review Your Favorite Abu Garcia Product Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") online, simply visit, www.abugarcia.com and complete a review for a product on the Abu Garcia website. You must complete all required information to be eligible to enter to win a prize. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. All entries become the property of Pure Fishing, Inc. (“Pure Fishing”), a subsidiary of Jarden Corporation, when submitted and will not be returned to entrant. Pure Fishing owns and manages the brand Abu Garcia. Contest begins on January 26, 2011 at 12:01 am Eastern Standard Time and ends on March 8, 2011 at 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. (2) To enter the Sweepstakes by U.S. Mail, hand-print your complete name, age, complete address (including ZIP Code), phone and email address (optional) on a plain 3"x5" paper and mail it in a hand-addressed #10 envelope with first class postage affixed, to: Abu Garcia Marketing, Attn: Brand Manager, 7 Science Court, Columbia, SC 29203. Upon receipt of your mail-in entry, you will be automatically entered in the sweepstakes. Entries must be post-marked between January 26, 2011 and March 8, 2011, and must be received by March 15, 2011 to be included in the sweepstakes drawing. Mechanically produced entries are not eligible and only one mail-in entry per person will be allowed. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address submitted upon entry. "Authorized account holder" is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by the Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from any related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
2. Limitation on the Number of Entries. Limit one entry per person. Additional entries will be disqualified, and Pure Fishing, which will administer the Sweepstakes, reserves the right to disqualify any person that submits multiple entries. Automated or bulk entries or entries submitted by third parties will be disqualified. Once a qualified entry is received, that entrant is eligible for all remaining drawings unless the entrant wins.
3. Prize. Weekly Prizes – one prize will be awarded each week on the following dates in 2011, February 8, February 15, February 22, March 1, March 8 and March 15 for a total of six prizes. The weekly prize includes a Revo® SX™ Low Profile Reel. (The approximate retail value of the weekly prize is: $170).
4. Winner Selection and Notification. Winners will be determined via a random computer generated drawing of all eligible entries received. All decisions by Pure Fishing in relation to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. All entries must be submitted by the date and time of each week’s drawing with the final drawing on March 8, 2011. The drawing shall take place in Columbia, SC. Winner shall be notified by email or certified mail within 5 days of the drawing. Pure Fishing’s sole obligation is to mail a winning notification by certified letter or to send an email to the address provided in the entry form. Winners will have 15 days from the sending date of the winner notification email or mailing of certified mail to acknowledge receipt of the winner notification. If the prize is not claimed within the 15 day time limit an alternate prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The original prize winner will forfeit all rights and have no further rights to any prize nor any claims against Pure Fishing based on the forfeiture of their winnings. Return of prize or winner notification as undeliverable, failure to respond to notification, failure to reach the winner and/or failure to provide required proof of eligibility and release(s) in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner via a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
5. Winners List and Official Rules. The winners’ names and Official Rules, terms and conditions shall be posted on the Abu Garcia website, www.abugarcia.com. A list of winners and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request for the list or rules to Abu Garcia at: Abu Garcia, Attn: Abu Garcia Marketing / Brand Manager, 7 Science Court, Columbia, SC 29203.
6. Error Correction. Pure Fishing reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning shall be determined based on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to anyone who is a legal United States and Canadian residents (except residents of Quebec, Canada,) and who are 18 years of age and older. The prizes are personal to the selected winner and are not assignable to any other person or entity. Employees, officers and directors and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children and those living in the same households) of Pure Fishing, their affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, legal, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and web site providers/web masters are not eligible to participate. Void in FL, NY, RI, Puerto Rico, Quebec Canada, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country. In order to win, all Canadian residents or citizens who are selected must also correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited arithmetical skill-testing question to be administered by phone at a prearranged, mutually convenient time. A correct answer to the question is required in order to become a winner.
9. Prize Limitations. Pure Fishing will ship the Revo SX Low Profile Reel directly to winner's home. The prize does not include any taxes, surcharges, other expenses not expressly listed herein they are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes are nontransferable, and have no cash redemption value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
10. Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release. Where permitted by law, winners and participants grant to Pure Fishing, its subsidiaries, affiliates and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winners’ and participants' names, portraits, pictures, voices, likenesses, the identity of their city and state of residence and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Except where prohibited by law, winners and participants will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign off on behalf of all minors. Failure by any winner or participant to comply, or return any required releases and related documentation, may result in forfeiture of the prize for all winners and participants.
11. Taxes and Expenses. All applicable local, state, provincial, airport, departure and federal taxes, if any, will be paid by the winners. These may include income and/or sales taxes based on the retail value of the prize or transportation or travel taxes.
12. Financial Information. Winners agree to provide such financial information to Pure Fishing as is necessary to complete all necessary tax forms in order to comply with federal, provincial, state and local tax requirements. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. General Terms. By entering in sweepstakes, participant is agreeing to allow their email to be shared with Pure Fishing. Participants who receive emails from Pure Fishing, and who wish to unsubscribe must unsubscribe at the base of the email. By entering in sweepstakes, each participant and anyone who they include in the prize agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Pure Fishing, which shall be final on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Parents and/or guardians will be required to sign off on behalf of all minors. Also, prize winner(s) shall be bound to observe all terms and conditions imposed by the Pure Fishing. Pure Fishing and its agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotions and fulfillment agencies and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) lost or late, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, entries; (2) problems caused by telephonic, electronic, hardware, software programs, networks, the internet, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or computer malfunctions (failures, errors or difficulties of any manner); (3) failed, incomplete or delayed computer transmission; (4) any condition caused by events beyond control of Pure Fishing that may cause the sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and Canada. All Federal, provincial, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void in FL, NY, RI, Puerto Rico, Quebec Canada, the Virgin Islands and U.S. Military installations located in a foreign country.
14. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT PURE FISHING ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES AND LEGAL COUNSEL WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. PURE FISHING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO SHIPPING DELAYS, ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER OR TERRORISM. EXCEPT WHERE LEGALLY PROHIBITED, BY ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, WINNERS GRANT (AND AGREE TO CONFIRM THAT GRANT IN WRITING) PERMISSION FOR PURE FISHING, AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES TO USE THEIR RESPECTIVE NAMES, PORTRAITS, PICTURES, VOICES AND LIKENESSES, FOR ADVERTISING OR PUBLICITY WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION.
15. SPONSORED BY: Pure Fishing, Inc., 7 Science Court, Columbia, SC 29203 tel.: (888) 228-4272, www.abugarcia.com
Pure Fishing shall not be liable for technical, pictorial or typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
All rights reserved. ******