Abu Garcia® Revo® Inshore Low Profile
- 6 stainless steel HPCR® bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon palm sideplate provides significant weight reduction while an aluminum handle sideplate provides added strength and durability
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalled smoothness
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Everslik™ coated pinion shaft and pawl creates a diamond like coating which improves wear resistance while reducing friction
- DuraClutch™ design provides improved engagement and durability
- IVCB-6L™ (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system delivers precise external adjustments for a wide variety of baits while 6 internal locking modules allow anglers to easily fine tune and maximize casting distance
- Gull Wing™ sideplate design allows for quick and easy access to braking systems and the spool
- Infini IITM spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
Abu Garcia® Revo® Inshore Low Profile
Filter byClear Filters
MODEL # REVO4 INS$249.95View model specificationsZoomReel Handle PositionRightGear Ratio7.3:1Retrieve Rate30" | 76cmBraking SystemCentrifugalBearing Count7Weight7.90Braid Capacity yd/lb235/20 180/30 125/50Mono Capacity yd/lb225/10 180/12 130/15Drag MaterialCarbon FiberMax Drag lb24lb | 10.8kgReel Spool MaterialAluminumDrag TypeStar DragReel SizeLPAnti-Reverse FeatureInstant Anti-Reverse
MODEL # REVO4 INS-L$249.95View model specificationsZoomReel Handle PositionLeftGear Ratio7.3:1Retrieve Rate30" | 76cmBraking SystemCentrifugalBearing Count7Weight7.90Braid Capacity yd/lb235/20 180/30 125/50Mono Capacity yd/lb225/10 180/12 130/15Drag MaterialCarbon FiberMax Drag lb24lb | 10.8kgReel Spool MaterialAluminumDrag TypeStar DragReel SizeLPAnti-Reverse FeatureInstant Anti-Reverse
Abu Garcia® Revo® Inshore Low Profile is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bwillisicecold from Probably my favorite Abu Reel so far! Picked up one of these from recommendation from my fishing buddy. And boy was he right! Currently have it on my 7'6" Villian Heavy Frog rod and its absolutely awesome. Once you get it set right its about impossible to backlash. Holds plenty of line and is smooth as glass.I will for sure be picking up another one for my flippin rig.
Date published: 2017-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by SHolton from Excellent solid product ABU Garcia simply nailed it with this reel. Extremely smooth, casts perfectly, comfortable when palming the reel, smooth drag. This reel could easily cross over from inshore fishing to freshwater fishing affording the angler an excellent choice in reels.
Date published: 2017-12-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by CousteauLife from LOVE IT Bought this thing and LOVE IT. Casts like a beaut and has stopping power
Date published: 2017-12-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by crazy4snook from great reel bought this reel as a Christmas present to me. Used it on Christmas Eve and broke it in with a 29" snook. Reel is very smooth and has a excellant drag system. I will be buying another within the next year.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 1 out of 5 by Randyh from Not a saltwater reel I bought this reel a few years back. It was the Revo3 Inshore then and quite frankly I had nothing but issues with it. After having sent it in 3 different times for repair within one year, I finally just put it on the shelf out of frustration and tried to forget about it. I have had the anti-reverse bearing slip in the frame, the reel refuse to go back into gear after casting and most recently, the actual anti-reverse bearing finally stop working all together. Like I said, this was all within a year of purchase and every time it resulted in a ruined fishing trip and in one of the cases a large fish swimming free. I also have two other fishing friends that have the same reel and have encountered some of the same issues along with some other new ones. Only one of my buddies is still using this reel and he always seems to have issues. I have only finally picked mine back off the shelf and am considering replacing the anti-reverse bearing but not sure if I want to spend $25 just to have the reel brake on me once again. The reel was always rinsed in fresh water after every use. I have since bought an Okuma Komodo and have never had an issue with it in the 3 years I have had it so if you are in the market for a saltwater low profile I would recommend saving a lot of headache and going down that path. I must add that if I were to have never introduced the reel to saltwater and only used it on freshwater bass then I believe it would make a wonderful reel. It comes super smooth and cast like a dream. The problem is it is very prone to corrosion and not up to the task of the occasional large fish you encounter fishing saltwater bass.
Date published: 2018-01-30