- Corrosion resistant instant anti reverse bearing provides greater protection
- Smooth and consistent multi disc drag system
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- 6 pin centrifugal brake gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- E-glass rod blank with EVA handle and aluminum oxide guides
As big on performance as they are on durability - the Abu Garcia 7000 reel features a synchronized level wind system that provides even line lay and a smooth retrieve. The updated extended bend handle with power knob gives anglers an edge by increasing torque and aligning the cranking hand closer to the reel for more efficient fighting power. The smooth and consistent multi disc drag system delivers pressure throughout the entire drag setting. Each 7000 reel is constructed with a corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing, Duragear™ brass main gear for extended gear life and a four pin centrifugal brake for controlled casts. The 7000 is paired with an E-Glass rod that features a high density EVA handle and aluminum oxide guides. Available in both 7’ <(>and<)> 8’ configurations.