Demand everything from your gear.It has to perform, of course—but also look good while doing so. Meet the ZATA family: a baitcasting model, a spinning model, and combos. Your thousandth cast should be as smooth as your first. To ensure that, we built the ZATA baitcaster with 11 ball bearings, brass Duragear, and our Infini brake system.
When a spot demands controlled, technical presentations in order to catch fish, your equipment should be able to deliver. Inside the ZATA spinning reel is a one-piece, Computer Optimized Gear (COG) design, which is not only fast, but smooth.
ZATA is ready to handle whatever comes its way.
The ZATA combos are precise, yet versatile enough to stand up to a wide range of fishing styles. Feature-driven yet lightweight with next-level style, we dare you to find something ZATA can’t do.
Zata Low Profile Tech/Specs:
- Infini™ Brake System
- Graphite Frame & Sideplates
- 10 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings+1
- Carbon Matrix™ Drag System
- Duragear™ Brass Gear
- Lube Port
- Compact Bent Handle & Star
Zata Spinning Tech/Specs:
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Rocket Line Management™ System
- Rocket Spool Lip Design™
- Machined Aluminum Braid Ready Spool
- Everlast™ Bail System
- Stainless Steel Main Shaft & Components
- 10 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings+1 Roller Bearing
- Machined Aluminum Main Gear
Zata Combo Tech/Specs:
- Texas Rigged Hook Keeper
- 24 Ton Graphite Construction for a Lightweight
& Balanced Design
- High Density EVA Gives Greater Sensitivity & Durability
- Custom Winn Dri-Tac Rear Grip
- Built with Zata Reels